Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

I thought I would include you on my progress of the 66' Mustang Fastback progress. As some of you know about the project and what it all entails, I hopefully at least keep you guys interested as I both develop a digital model for structural analysis as well as material savings costs as I strengthen and build the mustang. Exhaust Routing, Computer generated body-flex and thus a solution, as well as turbo-piping, header design, and any and all geometry questions will be solved before the issue ever becomes an expen$ive mistake. Take a peak guys! AS ALWAYS, comments and questions always welcome, you guys and your knowledge will be the reason this project is ever completed, published, and enjoyed on the open road.

~Mike K

University of Minnesota
Mechanical & Jet Turbine Engineering
Graduate of 2006

Green Bay, WI

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Not to get you off topic, but I was noticing the jet turbine engineering title. I drive around a couple of PW305As strapped to a fuselage :)

I can't wait to see more progress on the car. Keep us updated.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Not to get you off topic, but I was noticing the jet turbine engineering title. I drive around a couple of PW305As strapped to a fuselage :)

I can't wait to see more progress on the car. Keep us updated.
hahahah :lmao I drive around a couple of PW305As straped to a fuselage

Now thats sig material

·