Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I started working and pulling my 67 off welding and replacing and I was wondering if I can find these peices anywhere?? I am not doing strut towers, I have a full rod and custom coilover system and a 427fe going in...

So whee can I buy just these???

thanks,
Joe

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
After reading your question a few times, I think you are asking were can you buy the Left and right front aprons.

With our store Mustang Parts & Performance - Mustang1.Com or any Mustang parts store.

On the Left one, Be sure and save the Vin number stamp and put it back in. A lot of people dont put it back in, and on a 67 it is to only legal one that you can see. I know a lot of people that that have a title to their door and not their car.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the bad spelling my fingers and hands were killing me from trying to smooth everything down... I am just looking for the exact peices where the vin is located on being as then have rotted a little in the bottom...
I am vin stamped once on one side and twice on the other!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
As you might know there are several types of parts.

Parts That will work "Cheap" ... And then there is the good stuff.

We carry the Good stuff, and let you know about the parts. The RH will have the clip holes cut into the top already.

Keep in mind we Restore Mustangs Everyday and we like the Good stuff also, Saves a lot of work. This is some thing lost on most people that are just looking for a cheap price. Little do they know Cheap price = Cheap part.

1. The RH Battary Apron $35 Canadian made nice piece, with the clip holes cut into the top.
2. The LH Apron $26 they only make the import, no clip holes cut into the top. I would save your LH Apron.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey mustangone I am sorry I did not order from you guys I had credit with mustangs unlimited and live right by them so it's convient...
Nothing against you infact kinda wish I had cause I received a warped one and had to go back and forth couple times...

I was wondering if you knew the dimensions for the core RAdiator support and the two aprons...

I am going off a restoration manual but it all has dimensions for if you have srut towers which I don't being as I have coilover suspension...
If you could help me with the height and widths I should be looking at I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

this is what I am working with... So far from the back hole on the rearest of the apron it is a 40 inches and a 1/8 on both sides...

In the first picture if you look closely I was measuring from the rear oval hole (infront of the square one) to the front hole that matches with the radiator support...

Let me know man Ihave been trying to box measure everything..

-Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts