Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Precision 67mm Hybrid Turbo. $600.
T-4 flange
.72 a/r compressor housing
.81 a/r turbine housing
Ported shroud
3inch V-band exhaust
2 1/2 in. comp. outlet.

going to bigger turbo and new motor combo. this turbo made 602rwhp and 683rwtrq on my 302. 16lbs of boost.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
will it fit on a 96 gt<and are you selling every thing needed to hook it up?
im guessing its just the turbo that hes selling seeing as how he said hes upgrading to a larger turbo

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trying to get pics uploaded. will get them as soon as possible. I am Only selling the turbo and yes it will fit your GT if it uses an off-center housing. I have had it for about two years 11months were parked while it got painted and 5 months were engine build and other mechanical upgrades. I beleive it is still under warranty through precision I will have to check on that though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gumby i give you 6 pony rims and some skittles for the turbo..lol
Only if its all red ones. And a grape snow cone.:tomato

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No on a diet now. I tried one of those chocolate fudge slushsicles And now I feel like $hit:eek:

·
Registered
512 Posts
hmmm

so what are the chances this will fit on my 2000 gt and what kinda work would i need to make it fit, and what other parts besides what you sell with it will i need thanks bobby

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
dont forget fuel pump, bigger injectors, dyno tune.. if you have a performance shop in your area that can fab up a kit, this looks to be a pretty good sized turbo for our engine

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah seems that most of the mod guys are running the 60mm turbos but I think you would only have about a 300 rpm spool up difference with the 67mm

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Trade you for it. I have some baseball cards, a couple of 14g mitsu turbos, a bald tire, 2 old bananas, an old 4g63 block, and a used kotex.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you guys have problems LOL:no

Someone needs this in their life.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts