Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all
I would like to know if it’s possible for a daily driven car to have MMR/Manley -6cc Dish pistons with stock Windsor block, stock crank, Cobra 03 SVT Rods, stock PI Heads, P-51 Intake with a Vortech V1 S-trim?

I would like to know what compression would it have and if it can be daily driven with pump gas.
The cams will be custom.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
The compression will be ARound 11:1.... it reay depends on the boost level you will be running. If a you have in the area is 93 pump, you can always hook up a summit racing or nitrous express meth injection kit. Spray straight meth and that will add a buffer zone when you are In boost.

Reactions: Monefe509

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The compression will be ARound 11:1.... it reay depends on the boost level you will be running. If a you have in the area is 93 pump, you can always hook up a summit racing or nitrous express meth injection kit. Spray straight meth and that will add a buffer zone when you are In boost.
Thanks Snorky, I thought it would be around that compression and was worried for future plans just in case . I went ahead with -16cc dish with notch. The car will have a meth kit for the same reason you stated.
It’s my first modular project, hope everything goes as planned.
Any input is appreciated!
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts