1,211 Posts
this thing is Literally BRAND NEW
i just bought it and it came TODAY
i found a 8.8 that i need so i have no need for it
i paid $200 for it plus shipping
i'll sell it for $180SHIPPED!

ive owned it for a few hours. its brand spanking new
my loss is your gain
i don't know much about the whole posi thing other than it makes both tires spin, correct? cause i know i'd definately like to have that if possible, but would i need other stuff to make it work with my car or what, and how easy or how much for install? Cause i'll take it off your hands if you don't mind doing a little explaining.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
you would just need a rebuild kit for the rear end ... cost $50 that comes with all the bearings and shims... and you might want to look into doing gears at the same time too ... and most shops will charge $200 if you supply the rebuild kit

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
ok, and my last question is, how much powe can the stock 7.5 rear end take, cause i might do FI later down the road, but if it can handle a little bit then i'll be happy.....and if it'll work fine then i'll takeit off your hands aslong as you're not in too much of a hurry, i'd say i can have the money in at most 3 weeks. but my next pay check should be able to handle it.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't know much about the whole posi thing other than it makes both tires spin, correct? cause i know i'd definately like to have that if possible, but would i need other stuff to make it work with my car or what, and how easy or how much for install? Cause i'll take it off your hands if you don't mind doing a little explaining.
if your not sure on the install i wouldnt attempt it
and yes it'll make both your rear wheels spin increasing traction and stopping the embarassing 1 wheel peel

WLj currently has dibbs on it.
so right now im taking just other dibbs incase he decides he does not want it

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
the 7.5 can handle around 300 horse power under stressful launches chris's went out cause his tranny blew up and cause a chain reaction... but they are tough

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
if your not sure on the install i wouldnt attempt it
and yes it'll make both your rear wheels spin increasing traction and stopping the embarassing 1 wheel peel

WLj currently has dibbs on it.
so right now im taking just other dibbs incase he decides he does not want it
\
Alright, well then i call second dibbs...let me know if he passes it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts