Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Aside from the stock block...
I guess welding around the torque boxes does help? I'm about to install the upper and lower "battle box" kit in mine and I have no where near 700RWHP. Even without slicks my outer box is starting to rip.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
with those numbers he should be goin a lot faster.....and even if he is spinning bad off the line he should be crossing the line a lot faster than that with that much horsepower

·
Registered
685 Posts
Ive seen alot of articles where crazy hp was made with the stock short block. Thats a sweet ass car..

·
Registered
569 Posts
you can make that power with a stock cam?

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
With those mods and that guy is running a 2.0 60 foot shouldnt he be at about a 1.6 :dunno
Traction limited I'm sure. That car should easily 60 foot 1.4s and run mid to high 9s.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
how much power was your black car putting at the wheels darrel

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
well idk if it was 702 exactly, might have been. but 7xxrwhp for sure.

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
how much power was your black car putting at the wheels darrel
At one point in time it was 539hp but alot changed since then. I'm sure it was closer to 600 last year. The engine made 702hp at the flywheel when I first put it together last year. Rear wheel numbers don't concern me much because they are never real accurate.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
well that proves that guy should be running a lot faster

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Traction limited I'm sure. That car should easily 60 foot 1.4s and run mid to high 9s.
thats the point i was trying to make, and that it was on a stock block

1 - 20 of 20 Posts