Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to get rid of my 73 stang.. i would be willing to trade it for a bike and small truck. newer year model gsxr600-750, honda cbr 600 or 954, yamaha r6, kawasaki 636.. i dont care what color as long as they are in decent shape. and maybe a middle 90s model s-10, sanoma, ranger... something small... here are some pics...

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
awww thats a sad thing to see being let go! its a beauty! Good Deal though! 8,000 bike + 5,000 s-10 = NICE ASS STANG!!!!!! I wish I had a truck n a bike i would trade you!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would sell her for 12,500..... i have over 15k in parts and my dad and i did all the labor on it.... 8 years of work.. i just miss having a bike and great gas mileage... this was the beaut i had last year and lost it to a stupid curve @65. all i got was a broken wrist ha....

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i had a kx80 when i was 9 but it was raced in the 125 class ha... i actually sold it to buy the 73 stang....

·
Registered
24 Posts
98 6r. full sytem muzzy, low profile front turn signals carbon fiber, neon under glow, dyno jet stage 2, -1 +2 sprocket (faster acceleration)...pretty soon its gonna be switched from the single head light to the dual headlight of the 00-02's... the bike is titled with 56k miles, but the new engine has 1300 so insurance will prolly run you like 200 bucks also. will come with old engine and carbs. and service manual and a couple boxes of some extra junk...the bike is not an '03 and i made sure i didnt get an '03 for one reason...i dont like FI bikes. bike is tuned and in sync with the full system and it halls ass if you want more info lemme know...i could add cash, but if i can get some more info i have a 97 stang i could possibly add in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts