dude, this thread is over a year old

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Just going by the rules about bumping old threads

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just saw this post and I have a 1984 20th Anniversary Dominator that I bought brand new from Summit Ford. blusfannoz send me a message on how to get a hold of you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi
I believe we have already been in touch with each other. I think your daughter found my group on Facebook. One of these days I hope to come by and see your car. We are planning on having the Dominator Reunion at Fordfest this year! I know last years got canceled. It will be September 17th at KCIR in Kansas City.

I just saw this post and I have a 1984 20th Anniversary Dominator that I bought brand new from Summit Ford. blusfannoz send me a message on how to get a hold of you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
does anyone here remember or ever heared of the Dominators that were produced in the mid '80s? they were done by Summit Ford in Summit Mo. so they were probably mostly seen in the mid-west. they had the most kick ass commercial and at the end it showed a rear shot of the car doing a killer burnout and said "you've just been dominated"
I just saw a Dominator today. I deliver auto parts to garages and dealerships.
I remember the commercials as well...
Also, Summit Ford is not in "Summit, Missouri", it is in Lee's Summit, Missouri.
20200409_145101~2.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
More Ubermacht love.. a tricked out M3 or M4. Could be just a Benny's update, but something along those lines. Also, I know they gave us the Comet Retro which was some Pfister love. But I am so obsessed (still) with the GT3 RS and something along those lines would make my GTA car world snaptube vidmate complete. That or a better Koenigsegg. Or 918.. because the 811 in this game sucks flappy s weaty wavin in the wind donkey balls

21 - 33 of 33 Posts