Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the 85 i picked up was alot rougher than i though after getting into some of the spots that needed repair. ended up changing the way i was going. it ended up 04 azure blue and will have the center of the hood blacked out to get the 04 mach 1 look when done.

now:

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
dude that's pretty cool looking

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
you painted a couple of things i wouldn't have personally painted though (quarter window rubber, wheel wells, antenna base, door handles)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow got it done that fast
started the prep yesterday and painted all day today. i ony get weekends to work so i got to fly through some of the projects i do.
i do dirve this to work ever day so i had to get it done

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you painted a couple of things i wouldn't have personally painted though (quarter window rubber, wheel wells, antenna base, door handles)
sadly it was all painted before i got the car and the quarter moldings were destroyed by the po not taking the tape off in a timely matter. so i said i would see what it would look like but i thin alot of it will be masked off and resprayed satin black when i d the hood

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
love the color....thats what i gona go with eventually.....wanna paint mine????lol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i really like that color though.....i have always wanted to do kinda the mach 1 theme on my car too

·
Registered
370 Posts
how did you paint that? it doesn't look like a rattlecan job. do you have a sprayer attachment on the air compressor? thats what i've got and i'm just trying to see how my paint job is gonna look.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how did you paint that? it doesn't look like a rattlecan job. do you have a sprayer attachment on the air compressor? thats what i've got and i'm just trying to see how my paint job is gonna look.
no i have a paint both in the new garage i built. me and the father like rdoing cars so we planned to do this right.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts