Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 89 notch with an aod soon to be a tci street fighter i just finished getting the motor installed its a 331 stroker with stock heads an e303 cam trickflow upper and lower with 1.7 roller rockers bbk 75mm tb and egr spacer and it has the stock injectors and maf what size injectors should i get and what kind of power do u think its making.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i would say about 25hp. j/k sounds like it will be a killer when its done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really 25hp thats way more than i thought haha i need to get it tuned after i get the fuel system worked out where in so cal should i get it tuned?

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
really 25hp thats way more than i thought haha i need to get it tuned after i get the fuel system worked out where in so cal should i get it tuned?
At a place called "Your House". It's the most awsome place to be, the time it takes up there is totally up to you and is soooo much cheaper than the other places to get it tuned.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Get some new plugs, maybe some new spark plug wires in the 8.0mm range, cap and rotor. Baseline your setup making sure all wires are properly installed. If you have a timing light, be sure on your inital startup, your dizzy is correctly turned, once it fires, check your timing to see where you're at. Adjust your fuel pressure to stock pressure and do your timing at stock degree. After you see your car is running normally, THEN you can check your timing again and maybe advance it ever so slightly. **** after saying all of that, before you even start the damn car, be sure your spark plugs are properly gapped, THEN proceed to the rest. After you see your car is running more than good, take it for a spin, make sure the crinks are out of the way, see where your car lay's flat or picks up it's power. Once you've found that niche, LEAVE IT ALONE ;-)

Your stock injectors will be just fine, if you want something more in the performance range, op in for some Venom or Ford Racing 24lb or 32lb jectors. You have the MAf to handle them so you'll be good too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts