Votes: 9 60.0%
  • White heads, YELLOW fogs?

Votes: 6 40.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a pair of 8ks and a pair of 3ks for my fogs... I've been swapping them around almost every 2-3 months... I both like them but I thought I'd ask you guys' PROFESSIONAL opinions... Which one looks better?!

No... I won't do one side yellow, one side white. :p

BTW, heads are 8k (which look more like 6ks).

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Its pretty hard to tell during the day light, you should get some night shots, but for now I say do the fogs yellow.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
I love my 3k fogs. love the contrast with the 5k heads I got.

I know, crappy photos. My Droid INC really hates to take pics of lights...

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is with the 8ks... Notice the difference between the 8k heads and 8ks fogs... I will snap a pic tonight with the 3ks...

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well you just picked up mine.....so maybe you can guess which I choseee

I was looking at one of DDM Tuning's flyer in their store earlier... They had like pictures of how each temp looks like... Their 4500s look more like stock yellow to whitish....

White gets my vote... But the yellow is nice too.. How bout a BMW blue....
What temp is BMW blue? Isn't that 8k?

I guess Imma keep the 3GS in for now... At least till I get more feedbacks from you guys...

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
dang those are all super bright. Go with the white fogs. Does any one have the blue?

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Personally, I hate the blue lights. If I ever need new headlights, I would like to go with 4.5k or there abouts.

Pure white.

:yes

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
someone on here got them 4500 35w for their heads, and they are white white. and the 55w will drain out some color and be more white to blue....
You're probably right. Heck, I don't know! Lol the lowest white temp I ever tried were 6ks... 35watts. Currently, I'm using 55watts 8ks... Looks more like 6ks though. I'm loving it so far... Plus since my 8k head and 8k fog doesn't match up evenly color-wise, I think I'm keeping the yellow ones for now.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought blue and purple are illegal? I even saw green the other night! That's Compton for ya! Lol

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and we are meeting in compton saturday!?! :eek::eek:
Most likely in long beach... At my friend's house... His driveway is more "carwash friendly" lol. If you want you can install your HIDs there... I can help you...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts