Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the mods I was going to make on my old 08 before it got wrecked. So this is something I've had planned for a while now.

It doesn't include the shorty antena, painted inter cooler or HIDs. 2 bolt ons and the rest is body work.

Exterior wise the car is pretty much done. Next? MORE BOOST...

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
trunk medallion is off, chin spoiler, tailights, the key whole was removed from trunk, painted side mirrors, side emblems are off...

thats all i see anyway

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Chin spoiler, shaved faux gas cap, shaved key hole, taillight tint, painted side mirrors, possible shaved satellite radio antenna.

Bullitts don't have side emblems, so that isn't one of em. That's all I see.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't get it?

I see a chin spoiler and tail light covers.
Tail light covers?!?! :no Take a closer look

trunk medallion is off, chin spoiler, tailights, the key whole was removed from trunk, painted side mirrors, side emblems are off...

thats all i see anyway
Yes to all except for the side emblems.

Chin spoiler, shaved faux gas cap, shaved key hole, taillight tint, painted side mirrors, possible shaved satellite radio antenna.

Bullitts don't have side emblems, so that isn't one of em. That's all I see.
Yes to all except satelite radio.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So far:
1) Chin Spoiler
2) removed faux gas cap
3) removed key hole
4) tinted tails
5) painted mirrors

Still 4 left

Thanks for viewing guys :D

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Don't know how it looked previous I'll add license plate holes filled, since if you don't catch those assholes they will drill that bumper in a heart beat.

Also add, grill looks to be opened up, fender emblem holes filled, if you had a spoiler - that's gone and holes filled -

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't know how it looked previous I'll add license plate holes filled, since if you don't catch those assholes they will drill that bumper in a heart beat.

Also add, grill looks to be opened up, fender emblem holes filled, if you had a spoiler - that's gone and holes filled -

Yes, grill is opened up. Good eye.

I never drilled a plate, Bullitt never had fender badges or a spoiler.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
no brake light on trunk
Correct!

Mods:
1) Chin Spoiler
2) removed faux gas cap
3) removed key hole
4) tinted tails
5) painted mirrors
6) removed brake light from trunk
7) grill opened up (dremeled)
8) ?
9) ?

only 2 left...

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
do bullitts come with fog lights. if theydo u dont have them lol. and is th shorty anntena stock on a bullitt??

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
You have a GT rear bumper, don't Bullett's have the V6 bumper? Or at least not the same bumper as the GT?

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Lol I'm stumped. I wanna know what it is!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.