Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we got my rear 2 tires on, theyre 275x40x17 on 9" wide rims and they fit ****ing PERFECT didnt even have to get rid of ma quad shocks, ill post pics of em on tomorrow or later today, and my cars lowered 1.5"s

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
sweet. That is surprising about the quad shocks. What is the offset/backspacing of the wheels you bought? +24/5.95" ?

Or were they shallower +12 offset wheels.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
idk what the backspacing is, its not on any of my receipts or anything but the offsets +18mm, ima roll the inside of the fenders anyways cuz my cars lowered and i think if i hit a bump hard enough it might hit

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wheel Specifications Wheel Style:Cobra, 2003 styleWheel Size:17x9"Wheel Backspacing:N/A"Wheel Offset:+18mm
(Fits Best 87-93 all)Wheel Weight:N/ABolt Pattern:4 x 4.25 inch

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
That's like a 5.6 or 5.7" backspace. I thought about getting the same type of wheel in Black Chrome from AFS. Are those painted black?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah theyre painted, from american muscle, i saw those black chrome ones though they are ****ing sexy i just wasnt sure about them cuz ive never seen them in person

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
are the fronts 9" too?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are the fronts 9" too?

yeah, on 245s, my friends doing them now i have to be at work in a bit, hes mounting and balancing them at his work for free:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts