Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, ive gotta 1992 mustang, she runs fine and all (cept leaks oil outta the oil pan, back right side) i will fix this b4 winter hits. But newayz for the looks of her, i think she'd look alright w/ a dual exhaust done instead of that limp dick stock thing thats on there. Think it can b done w/ a 2.3L?
leave ur opinions.

·
Registered
18 Posts
your 1992 exhaust

how about some pics??? Yes, you can Dual exhaust the car. put some Flowmasters on it. the cost willbe somewhere around $ 200.00 for a nice system. The car willbe have a good exhaust tone. you can also put a turbo on the car and it will boost the horsepower as well as the sound of the exhaust. I did this to one of my cars. Also, get a new pan gasket set from McCord gaskets for your oil pan. the gaskets are a fraction thicker than the stock gaskets and your oil leaks will end

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
racer walsh sells single to dual exhaust kit but your car must have a dual crossmember for this to work and with a flowmaster 40's make that 2.3 sound like a big ol' v8

·
Registered
116 Posts
TurboLX said:
racer walsh sells single to dual exhaust kit but your car must have a dual crossmember for this to work and with a flowmaster 40's make that 2.3 sound like a big ol' v8
on the 92 it should already have a dual mount. I know my coupe does.

·
Registered
116 Posts
here are some numbers for dual exhaust conversion. Y pipe - Ford E4ZZ-5246-A or Walker replacement -43982 Exhaust pipes = left side - Dynomax 45060 --- right side Dynomax 45059

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
beeker said:
TurboLX said:
on the 92 it should already have a dual mount. I know my coupe does.
yea the crossmember

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
TurboLX said:
My'StangOpens said:
or u can be cool and use the single exhaust wit a fake tail pipe on the other side :D
haha i love it when people come up with ideas like that, it works a 100% of the time
duuhh how u think i got to hang out wit all the popular kids? :woot

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
now see, if he upgraded to a 3" exhaust he wud get rid of that faster, creating a pulse that is beneficial to the digestive tract

which everyone knos produces an extra 7-10 rhinopower

now for the intake..

·
Registered
116 Posts
My'StangOpens said:
now see, if he upgraded to a 3" exhaust he wud get rid of that faster, creating a pulse that is beneficial to the digestive tract

which everyone knos produces an extra 7-10 rhinopower

now for the intake..
BWAHAHAHA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts