Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I just bought a used 93 cobra intake replica and am wanting to put in on my bone stock 94. Is all i need an elbow adapter? what about the Strut tower brace fitting? And the throttle linkage may be too short now? Would a 70mm TB be best for the intake?

Any advice and what i would need and the steps to putting it on would be greatly appreciated!

Aaron

·
Registered
89 Posts
need the elbow,to line everything up correct. do you have a picture you can post this is what i had to use to make the trick flow upper and lower work in my setup.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah i understand i need the elbow but its just how everything hooks up vacuum line wise. I dont have anything besides the upper and lower so i'll need the gasket and what about the other stuff that comes with the manifold?(check summit for the manifold) It shows 3 vacuum lines, a T fitting, and bolts. I Have none of that so how can i get it? Call ford racing and ask for just the accessories? Also i read that the strut tower brace wont work (have 2 get aftermarket) and with the elbow, the intake doesnt line up right? is there a "how to" article for this that clear outlines everything need and how the v lines go? =P
But here is what i have

what does the hole at the very bottom left go to, and what about in the middle where that piece is sticking out: what does that go to? and the whole next to it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts