Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car is silver on silver....3" cowl hood

Car is currently not running...needs your choice of block (I split it) internals still good...has Probe 347/crank/rods/pistons 9.0 compression ratio (with 61cc heads)

What the car needs to put back on the road: Block, heads, cam

This is what comes with the car or what it already has on it:
Probe 347/crank/rods/pistons 9.0 compression ratio (with 61cc heads)
Crane Gold race Rockers
Intake Trick Flow HFIM (bread box)
Maziere electric water pump (it’s the one with the dummy pulley for stock location belts)

75mm accufab t/b
85mm mass air (calibrated for 55lb high impedance injectors)

Fuel system (Magna Flow pump prostar 500) rear sump tank, -8 feed/-6return
1/2" rails (boost sensitive regulator)
39 lb high impedance injectors (EV6)
Ignition is Jacobs (full kit)
Trunk mount battery
Fluidyne radiator
Brakes...have Wilwood fronts (4 piston calipers) cross drilled/ slotted rotors
Wheels...weld prostars skinnies and 2 sets of rears (15x8 & 15x10)
tires are NEW as well, less than 100 miles on 26" ET Streets
steeda clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster with FRPP clutch cable
car has 5 lug conversion!

Electronics-

has factory computer (piggy back, LOGITEC, Randy Haywood, (Formerly from True Blue Performance/Fastlane in Durham, NC)(Now has his own shop called Haywood Customs)
- other electronics I have 2 items from Interactive Systems and Technologies (TPS monitor (tells you what current TPS voltage is on a digital readout, and the other is MASS Air recalibration tool)
here is link to them http://www.mass-air.com/
-130 AMP alternator

Tranny:

Here is an odd one...see if we have any biters...

Lenco 5 speed tranny -- the model is ST1200 with 10" shifters (they are the shortest ones Lenco makes...you have gotta see this thing in the car...and as a daily driver...or a weekend cruiser street car..this thing is AWESOME...it is a very nice easy tranny...and you can rip the shi* out if when you need to ....as far as a track goes...that is what it was intended to be for...so all you drag drivers...here is the chance....get it while one is actually for sale...and as for driving it on the street, that is the majority of what I did with the car. VERY FRIENDLY TRANNY FOR THE STREET!! Tranny good for a conservative amount of 1200 RWHP

1st gear is 327:1
5th gear is 1:1

SUPPORTING DRIVE TRAIN:

Lakewood scatter shield bell (small block ford 302 bolt pattern)
billet steel flywheel 50 oz
sintered iron disc with matching pressure plate (diaphragm)
fork (stock)
Lenco ST1200 5 speed tranny
shortened drive shaft (with large u-joints in front and stock size in rear to bolt to rear diff)
customized cross member...modified stock-for a solid mount
shifter arms
spring tensioner- for readjustment of pull for each lever
it’s a possibility I forgot something but.....I will update as necessary

suspension: UPR K-Member, with tubular A-Arms, coil overs, caster camber plates, urethane motor mounts, steeda anti roll bar, lakewood 70/30 struts and 50/50 rears, lakewood drag springs, South Side rear Lift bars (solid Mounted), and Sub frame connectors.

exhaust- 1 3/4 Full Tube headers, with custom header back x pipe 3" pipe with dynomax 12" bullit mufflers (LOUD!!!!) with dumps

interior- black carpet, 93 cobra leather seats (front/rear) I have 7 gauges and 5" monster tach with recall and 2 shift light positions and mini shift light
2 gauge cluster in center vents/ single pillar pod with boost gauge and speedo attached to it, and 3 gauge pod/tach pod on dash -- gauges are (boost/speedometer (magnetic pickup)/liquid filled fuel pressure/water temp/ liquid filled oil pressure/ect/ect.

rear end includes: 3.73 FRPP gears, Detroit Locker (only ratchet type limited slip, no internal clutches, next best thing to a spool...VERY street able) and mosure 31 spine axles and T/A Rear Girdle

there is MUCH more in the car but I have not driven it in like 3 years. its stays parked in my garage with a car cover on it...I have spare parts, and EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR FOX GOES WITH THE CAR...(misc odds and end stuff)

I even have an OPEN CAR TRAILER that goes with the sale!!!!!
Trailer has removable electric cable winch, spare rim/tire, and all straps and ratchet straps to go along with the set up- Trailer has ramps that push under the trailer itself, not the fold up kind where they almost touch the back end of the car--- also trailer has clean title and is insured

I know I have forgotten stuff, so if you have any questions then e-mail me at

[email protected]

Or call

760-267-7893

The car made 805 RWHP/1027 RWTQ
BEST PASS- car ran 9.331 1/4 @ 144.72 mph -

here is link to pic of tranny... http://www.lencoracing.com/ST1200MasterPage.html

I am willing to trade + cash...etc....I am open for options...

-ALL you really need is block, heads, machine work, injectors, and time to work on it
________
I have the majority of the literature and receipts on the car too...

I drove this car on the road more than I took it to the track...FYI

I have OWNED this car since 1998, CLEAN TITLE!! I am the only one who has done work to this car, all mods I performed. NEVER WRECKED, but has small dents or so called pressure dings in 3 spots driver fender flare, driver door under mirror, and driver quarter flare...all fixable...other than that car is in GREAT SHAPE!!!

ALL original wiring, HARNESSES ARE IN GREAT SHAPE, I am neat with my car, no crappy cutting and splicing of shi* done on this car!!!!! YOU WILL BE HAPPY--

This car was a VIRGIN when I bought it, NOW IT’S A "clean" MEAN MACHINE

I will send pics if you are a SERIOUS INQUIRER, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME! But more than willing to tell you anything you want to know about this car, all you have to do is ask

I have over $25,000 invested in this setup (as it sits)...I will let it go cheap....

Will Sacrifice for:

$10,000/OBO

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its not really fast right now...but when it was running....it was definately a fun car!!!

UPDATE: WILLING TO SELL ROLLING CHASSIS W/O TRANNY...MAKE OFFER ON EACH,

WILL NOT PART CAR OUT!

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one more update....SALE DOES NOT COME WITH THE TRAILER!!! THIS IS AN OLD ADD THAT I DID NOT REREAD PRIOR TO POSTING.....SORRY!

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
It's amazing deals on amazing cars like this that makes me wish I had a garage! Damn downtown Seattle residence of mine!!!!

Very amazing what you've done so far, and I've never seen a tranny quite like that. Funkiest shifter I've ever seen, without a doubt.

Bumpitty for a killer deal. Even if it doesn't run this is a killer deal. :eek:

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry, car is located in fayetteville, NC

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's amazing deals on amazing cars like this that makes me wish I had a garage! Damn downtown Seattle residence of mine!!!!

Very amazing what you've done so far, and I've never seen a tranny quite like that. Funkiest shifter I've ever seen, without a doubt.

Bumpitty for a killer deal. Even if it doesn't run this is a killer deal. :eek:
I appreciate that....good to know that there are still people that see it from the sellers point of view....

the tranny was sort of a fluke....I wanted something different....so I built it...really fun car to drive, and boy was it a conversation piece....man o man....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not interested in the car, but....well, ok, I'm extremely interested, but I'm BROKE! Haha.

But I do have a question about it. Those Lenco transmissions are SWEET, no doubt about it! However, can a car with that kind of transmission be street driven easily enough? I mean, obviously a car justifying a lenco wouldn't be a DD, but could it be streetable? Does it have a reverse?

Just curious, here.

Oh, and AWESOME ride! :banana

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Not interested in the car, but....well, ok, I'm extremely interested, but I'm BROKE! Haha.

But I do have a question about it. Those Lenco transmissions are SWEET, no doubt about it! However, can a car with that kind of transmission be street driven easily enough? I mean, obviously a car justifying a lenco wouldn't be a DD, but could it be streetable? Does it have a reverse?

Just curious, here.

Oh, and AWESOME ride! :banana
thoes are good questions....here you go....the model of this tranny is ST1200, which stands for STREET 1200RWHP, so hense the the title....I drove this on the street more than I took it to the track....it is the most user friendly transmission I have ever driven...you just pull the leavers slow when you want to drive it to the grocery store, and when you wanna hit it hard, then you rip the $hit out the leavers (Lightning RODS)....you use the clutch to roll out of first like you would normally with a t-5 or what ever from a stoplight, and after that, there is no need for the clutch....just easily pull them to get in your gear, or rip on em.....on a down shift of coming to a stop, then you have to put them all the levers back to go thru the sequence again...but it is no different than downshifting a manual tranny....besides its cooler to do that, and it gives you a since of pride while bangin gears in a LENCOized Mustang!!!!

...yes the transmission has reverse, if you want more information on the tranny, then click the link inwhich I left in the add....

·
Registered
25 Posts
thoes are good questions....here you go....the model of this tranny is ST1200, which stands for STREET 1200RWHP, so hense the the title....I drove this on the street more than I took it to the track....it is the most user friendly transmission I have ever driven...you just pull the leavers slow when you want to drive it to the grocery store, and when you wanna hit it hard, then you rip the out the leavers (Lightning RODS)....you use the clutch to roll out of first like you would normally with a t-5 or what ever from a stoplight, and after that, there is no need for the clutch....just easily pull them to get in your gear, or rip on em.....on a down shift of coming to a stop, then you have to put them all the levers back to go thru the sequence again...but it is no different than downshifting a manual tranny....besides its cooler to do that, and it gives you a since of pride while bangin gears in a LENCOized Mustang!!!!

...yes the transmission has reverse, if you want more information on the tranny, then click the link inwhich I left in the add....
Ha, wow, that definitely sounds like an awesome transmission. And reverse, too, that's just sweet!

Awesome 'stang, and good luck with the sale!

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
greatly appreciated man

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts