Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as much as I like to keep my 93 GT it's time for it to go. Here is the skinny on the car. 93 GT clean title never been wrecked, flooded, stollen, or totaled out. Car come with the FRPP 3yr/12000 mile warrenty on the new crate motor. Car has original 70,000 miles and 500 on new motor. There is still work that needs to be done but every thing that needs to be finished up I have all you have to do is put it in. Car drives great. All motor this car should run high 11s to low 12s with nitrous depending on the jets you have could run mid 10s. Everything on this car meets or exceeds NHRA tech. If you have any ?s feel free to call me 405-761-1901. I will list some of the stuff but to be honest I can tell you more details then I can type them.
Asking 15,000 OBO this car has close to 25,000 in reciepts. E-mail me for pics because they will not up load. This car is worth the money and serious buyer only please. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Ford Racing M-6007-Z50Z crate motor
Tremmic TKO 600
Lakewood bellhousing SFI till 2011 or 2012
50oz billet flywheel SFI till 2010
Centerforce DFX clutch SFI till 2010
6pt roll cage
Ford alum raditor
Be Cool dual fans

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My e-mail is [email protected] for those of you who want to see pics. Also I will take paypal as a deposit. I am verified and I have 100% feedback as a seller on ebay user ID is vf93gt if you want to verify.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have lowered my price on the car to $8,000. I am moving overseas and need to sell the car with in the next 2 weeks. All I am asking for is what I owe on the car. OBO also applies with the sale. All offers will be looked at. Still under warrenty. How may race/street cars come with a warrenty. The motor cost me more then what I am asking for the whole set up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need to add some info............ Yesterday do not know how it happend but the tranny will not engauge to make the car move. I was testing the line lock and heard a noise is what I think happend is that the clutch blew don't know for sure, It should be a simple fix if you know what you are doing. I have no time to fix it that is another reason why I priced to car to what I owe. If you have any ?s feel free to call me at 405-496-6416.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any takers needs to be sold in 2 days if you live in NM, AZ, or CA I could meet some where along my route. Let em know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts