Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright i gotta 93 lx with gt kit on...( id rather go back to the lx bumpers) but the car is stripped of wiring, i mean i only have a hacked and spliced head light harness. so i ebayed a 87-93 speed density harness. the guy told me it will work good for a motor that isnt heavily modded. For now i just got a e303 and im going long tubes and x pipe and roller rockers.so will speed density be ok????And he also told me that i can later wiring in a MAF sensor when i decide to single turbo it. But another question. I welded the spider gears.I mean welded lol. Im tring to get this car going for as little as possible. I know dont half ass cause ull have more time and money. but the car was free. so was the 91 5.0ho. so i figured what the hell y not. but what all harnesses are on theses cars? i know the head light, engine, fuel injector( the guy said about a cross over) your dash harness, fuel pump which ties into your tail light? is that all of them. and is a 4cylinder dash harness the same as a v8? please help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts