Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these parts for sale. The 2 things with * next to them are 100% brand new. Never been touched. The others are used but only for a brief period of time and are in VERY good condition. Pics of everything are in my sig or the link below. PM if you have any questions!! Thanks!

*Steeda Underdrive pullies - $120

Stock GT rocker panels (right and left - painted white) - $30

*Side scoops (right and left - painted white - the ones that stick out from
the car) - $60 shipped

75 mm C&L Plenum and 75mm Pro. Products Throttle body - $200 shipped

Stock 03 Cobra throttle body and elbow - $50

Stock 03 Cobra intercooler and piping - $50

Stock 03 Cobra supercharger and idler pullies - $20

94-04 Parts For Sale!

·
Registered
340 Posts
do you still have the side scoops???..... and they are for sure the ones that stick out??!!! and what about the black plastic for the inside of them... the honeycomb looking plastic??>>.... any pics??...

·
Registered
523 Posts
What year are those pulleys for?

·
Registered
927 Posts
still have the Bullit Deep Dish wheels and the steeda strut bar ?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ranger - Only the stuff that is listed in this link is what I still have....those other links were just to reference pics. But I might have a set in a month or two. I noticed you have a CAI but no TB or Plenum, I got one that will fit your '01 GT. And props on the Sig...

1979rs - They are for an '01.5+. But I will let you know that I am waiting on a PM back from another member on whether or not they want them...just an FYI. But whoever has the $$$ first...lol

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
hmmmm intercooler...

do you know if I could use it on my 97 cobra when i get my Kennebell???

did you get a new termi?
how are you doing?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think there is a way to use the intercooler, but I would triple check that. It is a air to water intercooler so I'm not sure.

Na, no new Termi yet....Might be getting it back and parting the whole thing out though...lol. Engine and all! So unless you are getting that KB within a month or two I might have a S/C for you...Hahaha

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
hmmm that would be cooool!!!! but i would need a lot more parts to go with it...

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
oh your welcome!

btw ppl this guy is a good guy! he will treat you right!

how much would you sell me all the S/C parts for?
harness, plenum, heads, coil on plugs, etc etc etc...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would be WAYYYY under what anyone else would want....you know the car is gone so it's not like I'd be selling it to gain money to buy something else.....I don't know what all is needed for that kind of mod....PM me and we can figure out what all is needed (unless you already know and you have a list or something) and once we get that settled then we can work on a price. You know I'll hook you up because of the whole Ebay thing. PM me and we'll figure it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts