Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys, fist of all ive heard alot of good things about this site thats why i joined...i have a question, my sister has a 94' 3.8 manuel mustang, and it was working fine but out of no where it just wouldn't start no more...first i tried 2 charge the batt and nothing, then i had her crank it while i hit teh started w/ the hammer 2 see if it was at a dead stop and nothing...so then i tried 2 jump start it from a role and nothing it died...the fuses where good too ..so then i didn't hear the fuel pump turn on when i had the key on car off mode so i check the valve on the fuel rail to see if it had fuel in it and nothing, so then i had her crank it and then i pressed on it and nothing...so then i changed out the pump and same thing is happenning and now i'm stuck real bad...if anyone has advice or tips let me know thanc again.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
so your not getting fuel? Is that what the problem is?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
if you revv it will it stay alvie till you stop giving it gas? A guy on here recently had the same problem and it was his IAT sensor

·
Registered
663 Posts
its in the trunk on ur left hand side a little red button just push it see if it clicks if it does then that was the problem if it doesnt then just move one but thats what shuts off the fuel in case of a car crash or something

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah inertia switch is good, or the battery is just bad and time for a new one

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its in the trunk on ur left hand side a little red button just push it see if it clicks if it does then that was the problem if it doesnt then just move one but thats what shuts off the fuel in case of a car crash or something

check it out guys i pushed athe button that red one u told me about and it clicked down, so what dows taht mean? THANX ALOT AGAIN

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
**** guys, it ****ing worked after pushing that button, thanx alot really! i would of never figured it out thanx alot

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts