·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

·
Registered
317 Posts
Video.

Some of the pics look a bit foggy. Maybe the lighting. Try a video maybe. Better lighting?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Video.

Some of the pics look a bit foggy. Maybe the lighting. Try a video maybe. Better lighting?
im gonna add a few coats of clear then im going to try the video. ill post it as soon as i get done.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
whats up friend.....Im still waiting to see that thing on your car, and see some dyno numbers....lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
so, what are you gonna do with that cobra intake?.... btw, that roush intake looks ridic! sick man, i am a rattle can man myself, sprayed one of my sportbikes flat black. the best part is, touch up is literally dollars not hundreds! I cant wait to see it on your engine!

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
so, what are you gonna do with that cobra intake?.... btw, that roush intake looks ridic! sick man, i am a rattle can man myself, sprayed one of my sportbikes flat black. the best part is, touch up is literally dollars not hundreds! I cant wait to see it on your engine!
either in this thread or in the other one, he said he was selling it

·
Registered
1 Posts
I currently have one for sale. It will be sold as a whole kit and have video of it on the car and running. It's
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car
on my 93 notch
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive air manifold Car Hood

41 - 48 of 48 Posts