Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, since i changed my interior over to black from tan i have an extra set of airbags i want to sell. The passenger one is flawless shows no sign of wear, the drivers side shows some black from under than tan around the pony, the line under it and the dots on the side. also everything else in the other pics are for sale too so if you see anything you want in it just pm me. thanks
ok i cant get the picture thing to work on here so heres a link to my photobucket i put them in. like i said anything in those pics is for sale.

jstang314 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if anyone needs any of these i'll let them go cheap! they're taking up too much space in my basement.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also have stock 03 injectors, fuel rails, tb and plenum, coil on plugs and engine wiring harness 22k miles on all of them

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
most things still available, a-pillar is sold, pretty much everything in the pics are still there plus i have stock 03 gt parts, tb and plenum, injectors (pink tops), fuel rail, Complete engine wiring harness, fuel rails, and coil on plugs. all 03 parts have 22k on them

Forgot to mention the valve covers with gaskets for the 03

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.