Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was a good deal clean title these are the mods from what i can tell so far....

Msd cap and rotor and coil,
Trickflow upper and lower,
bbk 65 mm throttle body,
bbk CAI,
c&l 76 mm maf sensor,
not sure but maybe heads i think he just changed the valve covers,
3;55 gears,
jba headers,
ford racing side exhaust,
battery relocated to the trunk
corabeau seats,
zex nitrous kit,
All jl audio speakers nice deck and subs in the back

heres a vid.... let me know waht you guys think....

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I think its worth it, from the video. Looks clean, can you talk him down? Not that you need too but its always nice.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Seems like a pretty low price on the car, it looks to be pretty clean just makes me wonder how much spray has been pushed through it for him to be selling it so cheap... I mean usually people are "asking" a lot more for cars in that shape....doesnt mean they wont take less....but his asking price seems low from the get go, making me wonder if its one of the looks great but is a nightmare deals.

·
Banned
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well its registered in texas so we have to get it transferred over here to California, he got it for 3300 three days ago lol i think it was a good deal the engine runs strong from what i can tell no weird noises and what not i needs all new suspension were gonna start there i think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.