Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this is probably going to be a silly question but ive been looking up online about splitport injection setups for my 94 3.8 from windstars but i have not seen any about the 99+ windstar top ends being used and i currently have a 00 windstar sitting in the shop that im replacing the motor in because the guy killed his bottom end so i figured I'd scavenge his motor for the topend and use it on my mustang for a cheap upgrade since my head has a sucked valve and blown head gaskets so while i have the heads off to do the gaskets i figure ill just swap the topend also......but ive noticed that the intakes are backwards on the windstar motor how do i use that top end on my mustang with the manifolds being backwards?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on the windstar the throttle body is facing what would be the rear of the engine. as far as not clearing i dont know about that i havent seen one yet and i dont have a factory hood. i have a 3 inch cowl hood on mine from when i was building the 306 for it but instead put the motor in my truck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.