Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 95 cobra already lowered. It has eibach pro kit on it now and BBK CC plates. SO may concern/question is that the front tires are wearing fast actually fast enough they are bald compared to the outside.
WHat is needed to fix this?

What are the proper items needed to do a correct lowering job? Can some one tell me about offsetting the steering rack? What can the steeda x2 ball joints do to help? WHat about bumpsteer kit? Any thing else? Help would be appreciated. I am goin gon deplyment and planning ahead. Thank you.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I should get one. After geting one and still doesnt change it, what should i be getting?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SHould I just trash the BBK cc plates. I read that the MM plates can be adjusted 4 inch in all directions. IDK if thats true but Im sure it would help. ANy ideas?

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
yea i would by the mm plates and find a shop that knows how to use them

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh hey man, i used the card trick to paint a buddies wheels. they turned out pretty bad ass and it was alot easier to use them than a bunch of tape. Im sure I can find some shop around here that knows how. I have 11 months to find one lol. Any ideas for shocks/struts? I heard bilstein is good but what about tokico and kyb?

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Use Eibach pro dampners if you can, they are made specifically to work with the pro kit springs. I wouldn't get an alignment until you get new tires because the worn tires will more than likely pull it out of alignment again.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,422 Posts
Can some one tell me about offsetting the steering rack? What can the steeda x2 ball joints do to help? WHat about bumpsteer kit?
Offset steering rack bushings alone won't cure the bumpsteer and the negative camber problem. You'll need the Steeda x2 ball joints, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit (94-04) , adjustable CC plates, and a proper alignment (after you've replaced the front tires).

·
Registered
89 Posts
yes get all your set up first,ALL COMPATABLE PARTS..let a shop do it,for the best result, and then get a alighnment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts