Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm looking at getting some 17x9 95 cobra r wheels (silver not chrome) for my 04 gt. Does any one have any pics of some on that year of car? red would be a plus :tup:

Thanks
Al

·
Registered
387 Posts
and get it lowered it only like 200 bucks an it wont look like homos^^ lol and i like but black chrome FTMFW!! and the orig look better the little bolts going around are ugly IMO

Just do a google search if you dont like chrome DONT get it no mater what anyone tells you
but if you get the ones above i will pick on you because DD cobras without being lowered looks bad and thoes dont even match the real cobra rims i dont think... lol just givin you a hard time acmillr

but if you want bullits ill trade you because i hate mine:)

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
and get it lowered it only like 200 bucks an it wont look like homos^^ lol and i like but black chrome FTMFW!! and the orig look better the little bolts going around are ugly IMO

Just do a google search if you dont like chrome DONT get it no mater what anyone tells you
but if you get the ones above i will pick on you because DD cobras without being lowered looks bad and thoes dont even match the real cobra rims i dont think... lol just givin you a hard time acmillr

but if you want bullits ill trade you because i hate mine:)
Mine is lowered with Steeda drop springs, ***.......

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
get something thats not played out.

95 R's are WAY WAY WAY played out, you see them all day long on fox's, SN95's, and every now and then a 99-04.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
95 cobra r look like **** in silver, in chrome they look decent on a black car. i'd rather have different ones but i bought the car with em so ya.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts