Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
2013 5.0
2,983 Posts
Sooooo the cobra will now be getting an irs swap >:) pictures will be posted when I get home to a computer. Hard to post pics while on my phone.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Any tips on trying to polish irs tail pipes?

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Mmmmmm irs.
Go to this compilation link I made
Tech - mustang6ers

In the exhaust section: Polish Your Exhaust HowTo
It's a dude who polishes an entire IRS Exhaust

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Go to this compilation link I made
Tech - mustang6ers

In the exhaust section: Polish Your Exhaust HowTo
It's a dude who polishes an entire IRS Exhaust
Its aluminized steel, so i cant polish it without exposing the raw steel :(

but anyways, made some progress tonight. i now have my short block done!

Also, i have a little something waiting for me after christmas :potstir

·
Registered
74 Posts
Followed. One of my fav cars ever is a 95 rio red cobra, guy is a cool dude too. Procharged 347 car.

This thing is immaculate. You could eat off the undercarriage.

And FWIW, I haven't broken my t5 yet, with about 2000 miles of abuse making 370 ft/lbs at the wheels.
And a 302 probably won't like making a ton of power for very long. They tend to go boom lol
Good god that is gorgeous.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Well since no one seemed interested in the build anymore I sold the car and all the parts. The build is over
seriously man!!!! why in the hell would you stop your build of an awesome cobra because nobody seemed interested on the forum...

dam man we were waiting on an update on where you were going yet!! this was one of the threads i checked daily...

hell with my v6 build i maybe get 1 reply a month other than myself posting... a build should never be about other peoples interest... it should be about your passion to make something yours and make it unique and personal...

im disappointed Green_6er.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Just kidding! I didn't sell it lol. I don't quit on projects until they are done.

Here's a little sneak peak of where I'm at ;)

[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Just kidding! I didn't sell it lol. I don't quit on projects until they are done. The cobra is bae #2. And niether of my baes are going anywhere. I was just seeing if anyone was still looking at this thread lol.

Here's a little sneak peak of where I'm at ;)

[/URL][/IMG]

And just because I think she is sexy, this is bae #1

[/URL][/IMG]

41 - 60 of 70 Posts