Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
96-04 Mustang Gt Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger Kit $2700 SW OHIO

I am selling a Novi 2000 supercharger that is made to fit 96-98 Mustang GT. I currently have it installed on my 2002 Mustang GT. This kit is the the bigger of the Novi superchargers being sold. It can produce up 30 psi of boost with the right pully. Currently it has a 10 psi pully on it and making 400 rwhp and 400 rwtq.

I had to use the timing cover off a 96 Mustang GT to make the kit work. Every thing else bolts up the same from 96-04. I want $2500 for the supercharger, and all the brackets to mount it up. For the 2500 I will, if you want, install it for you but I will tell you that you cannot do any hard acceleration because it will blow you motor. You will need Injectors,Mass Air and Fuel Pump with a Dyno Tune to make the car run right. For $3000 I will install all that I can, and I will buy the fuel pump that you need. But if you want to drive it home, I cannot install the injectors and mass air(your car will run like crap without a tune)

I will install this on a 99-04 Mustang GT for $2700. I will change the timing cover and install the fuel pump. If you don't want the injectors, Mass Air, and Fuel Pump, I will take off the front cover and give it to you for $2500, that's regardless if you install it or I do. I cannot install the Mass Air or injectors because the computer will not let it work right, and make your car run like crap until you have a dyno tune. This is very simple and can be done in a half hour(changing mass air and injectors).

This will include the supercharger and accesories
42lb injectors
Lighting Mass Air
Focus SVT Fuel Pump and other parts and modification to make it all bolt up.

There is also a fuel pump mod that I can show you how to do it or you can have me do it. It will free up duty cycle on the 99-04's.

If you are wanting me to do the install on a 99-04 Mustang I can have it done in about 8-10 hours. It usually don't take that long but I will have to tap your oil pan and change the timing cover. If installing on a 96-98 it will only take about 6-8 hours. It does not take that long

My price pretty firm! I am not looking for trades! $2500 for the Supercharger and accessories to bolt it up. And $2700 for everything. You can call me at 513-328-3086 or email at [email protected] if interested or just get ahold of me on here.

I am not interested in shipping this. But if you pay for it I may consider it. :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably around 10-15k on the novi. The injector have I would say 6-8k. I drive alot of highway miles back and forth from work.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's a small ding. but it don't affect anything. There is also one on the side where I had a motor mount rip in half. I was at the track and dumped the clutch with slicks at about 5k rpms and sure enough it went pop-thump. Those are the only flaws that I can think of that I havn't listed. I can fix the small dents, but just havn't had time.

Remember this kit is used but it is well taken care of and looks good under the hood.

If needed I can take more pictures of the accessories.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
TO anyone that buys this it might be alittle easier to just buy the bracket for your year mustang...

Good price though...

What modifications did you have to do to the fuel pump to put it in? Its a direct replacement...

·
Registered
375 Posts
TO anyone that buys this it might be alittle easier to just buy the bracket for your year mustang...

Good price though...

What modifications did you have to do to the fuel pump to put it in? Its a direct replacement...
Paxton wants a arm and a leg for a bracket kit around 400.00 plus. Cheaper to just swap the timing cover. Worked for me.

·
Registered
90 Posts
bump for a great price.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The fuel pump is a direct replacement. I uninstalled the complete kit this week in order to take it to the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge for a few days. I am heading home tomorrow (saturday). If anyone is on the way (between pigeon forge,tennessee and dayton,ohio) and interested in the setup, call me 513-328-3086.

Thanks guys for the bumps. I would like to get this sold so I can get my turbo setup going.

BTW: I also have the timing cover already off and it comes with the tensioner. (It only takes about an hour to change them out.) I bought the tensioner earlier this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts