Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at getting a 96-98 Cobra. Does anyone have anything negative to say about them? Right now I have a 2003 V6, I was going to buy an 02 GT but I found out my dad is going to stop paying child support after my high school graduation even though I'll still be a full time student in college and still living with my mom.... So basically I'm going to have to start paying more of my insurance than I used to and I just cant handle that plus a loan. I've looked at the 96-98 Cobras are I can get on on a trade in for my car and just a little bit of money. I dont really like the body style as good as mine, but I dont hate it. The 300HP helps with the looks alot lol. And as for insurance I would only be paying 2K a year instead of 3K for my V6, go figure. Also what gears to they have stock, what manual transmission do they have, just anything that you guys think might help my decision.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No insurance is cheaper on the cobra....by $1000

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well actually like $770 but close enough, as for gas I would rather have a faster car.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Well, they have a T45 Transmission. They are pretty sweet cars. And 300 HP is with several mods.
To the wheels yes, 305 to the crank though.
They are great cars actually, I would love to have one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts