Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm the new guy, I don't want to bored you with my long sad story so a quick question for all you experts out there. My 96 gt after 3 gt engines, I had a 98 mark viii installed by some one who got it to work, after reading all the threads at work that I can, I came to the conclusion that I need a new 96 gt harness (again) and an alternator harness repair kit? the engine harness was badly butchered and I can tell what he did so I'm starting fresh. I have 98 cobra intake and since I can see that it can be tuned by experts after that I'm going that route. please help.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
So whats the issue? Car is running or no? Are you asking if you need a new wiring harness? More info, bud

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, it was working at one time 2 months ago, the engine was on a jack when it was raised up and the jack failed pulling wires out of harness. No damage was done to the engine it self, now the car won't start. What I'm asking is what is the ford part # for the 96 gt harness to work with the alternator, my local guys don't know it. again Thx

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I would simply suggest looking on craigslist for a 96gt wiring harness, they can be found cheap. There are probably a few guys in this forum that have one as well, try posting in the WTB section. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts