Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all u homo's. I'm bored, and decided to redo my bedroom this week. Over the past 18 months it's gotten so cluttered with stuff, even cleaning it, the room still looks.....jumbled together. As of right now both those book cases are overfilled with books and DVDs, my desk had a decent size stack, and the dvd rack is filled.

My biggest problem is that my desk is too big for the room, and was bought at a time where i had less things in my room. My room is about 14ft by 11ft, but sometimes it feels like an 8x10 because everything is on top of itself. Here are some before shots of what my Command Center used to look like, and tomorrow, when I'm all done, I'll take some after shots.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
I see nothing but a messy ass room. A sign that says "stoner ln"

And a bong :dunno
+1. no mustang posters, nothing.

is that bong a roor? looks like it could be

i have 3 roors, they ****in rock

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+1. no mustang posters, nothing.

is that bong a roor? looks like it could be

i have 3 roors, they ****in rock
**** yeah KC, thats a ROOR!!!!

And your right, there aren't any mustang posters in my room..... I used to share it with my ex, so all the blank spots and gaps are from where her stuff used to be. I had a bit of a hippie room for 2 or 3 years, and when she moved in it kinda of got turned into a....... lets not even talk about it.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tomorrow...

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
**** yeah KC, thats a ROOR!!!!

And your right, there aren't any mustang posters in my room..... I used to share it with my ex, so all the blank spots and gaps are from where her stuff used to be. I had a bit of a hippie room for 2 or 3 years, and when she moved in it kinda of got turned into a....... lets not even talk about it.
nice, what model? mine is the icemaster 5.0

i guess im not king chronic for nothing. can spot a ROOR from a mile away.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mines the same.....

i've been thinking about Little Sista Beaker Bottom to go along with the straight tube. 18 inches of stoner vengence in its finest

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
haha, yup. the special edition ones are cool to. nothing like some buddies coming over to pull some slides and having 3 peices of equipment, and like 5 different kinds of grass to choose from.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, yup. the special edition ones are cool to. nothing like some buddies coming over to pull some slides and having 3 peices of equipment, and like 5 different kinds of grass to choose from.
i here ya man.... if only this was a stoner forum unstead of a car forum, i got some crazy good times under my belt

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well my plans got sidetracked a whole bunch today. Room won't be done til earliest of next week

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
:wtf way to turn this into a lets talk about smoking weed thread

WEED IS GAY
then you obviously havnt had the right week, or had it at all.

and dont tell me your would rather drink, or think drinking is not as bad for you.

i dont do any other drugs (well shrooms every now and then) and havnt tried anything but grass and shrooms, also dont smoke any tabacco, and rarely drink, but ill blaze my budz

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
To each is own.

:)
yes, im aware, but somebody should know wtf they're talking about before they say weed is gay. hell of alot smarter than alcohol which is legal. ive never personally seen a weed related death, but seen ALOT of alcohol related death weather its poisoning, or DUI.

i like feeling ****ed up but still being able to function right. weed makes anything more fun. it impares some people but doesnt affect my performance or anything one bit. it effects everybody differently.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts