Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting to know what else i can do without going in to the motor or getting a supercharger,all i have done so far is k+n cold air ,slp mufflers,hand held tunner on stage 2

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
bolt on's--pulleys, get some gears for a little more fun, short throw, headers (dotn get shitty shorties), throttle body, think about it. theres alot to do without cracking open the engine.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
long tubes, h or x pipe, gears, control arms, etc....

what everyone is trying to get at is...

What are your goals?

we can throw things at you all day long but we need to know what you goals are and how much you have to play with.

·
MM's Samsquanch
708 Posts
yeah lets be nice, maybe he can make another p.i. intake swap thread for the section, i dont think we have enough of those.:D

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Remember we all started somewhere. My first post was " How do I install a Cold Air Intake?" if that gives you an idea of how far I have come. I know we all get tired of seeing the same subjects brought up repeatedly but honestly how many of us even knew there was a search function when we joined up? All I am saying is that a little patience goes a long way. Most of us use the tech section to learn something or get help when we get stuck on something. How would you like someone coming off as an ass when you needed help? Everyone is at different levels of knowledge on here, just because yours may be greater than some one else's doesn't give you the right to be condesending. The forum rules are posted at the top of every section if you need a refresher on them.

·
MM's Samsquanch
708 Posts
i know, spend five minutes in this section and you feel like its the in thing to do, im just gonna make a P.i. swap/what exhaust should i get/rough idle/clutch adjustment/what first mod should i do thread so i fit in with the gang. :)

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Sounds like a good plan. I am sure you will get all the answers you need.

You forgot to ask what gears you will need.

·
6 Time ROTM Loser!
5,163 Posts
i don't mind when people make threads (sure gets annoying) but even worse when someone wants help, and expects you to help them (i was trying to help him), then gives you nothing to work with....

every time he posts, he gives as little information as possible, and its not nearly enough, so im done trying to help him if he doesn't want try and help himself by actually taking the time and typing what he is actually looking for. so good luck bub.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
97cobra has some good work done-- follow his lead. Plus his is just sexy as hell...ugh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts