Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
As in the title im Selling my Triton 5.4L swapped 97 GT
Located in Salem, South Dakota

Engine has Stage 2 n/a Cushman Motorsports Cams

I do not know how to link pictures so go here to view

The 5.4 was rebuilt with all new hard racing bearings/seals/gaskets and had PI heads put on its a 97 engine so compression is raised some.

Car is also custom tuned by Excessive Autosports with and SCT XCal 3handheld tuner which comes with the car

Will be able to deliver also for extra within a few hundred miles

Im asking 5000 OBO

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Sad to see your selling it after just getting it done not to long ago.If you don't mine me asking why are you selling?Good luck with the sale;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A highway patrolman that lives in town keeps giving me hell over my car. he gave me a 100+ ticket for illegal exhaust so i took it to court judge said as long as i made is quieter i didnt get the ticket so well 254 bucks later and 2 glass packs added to what i had before. also judge said officer had to approve well the officer wont approve of it. and the only reason he's pulling this crap is cause he hates me and i hate him.

so i figoure try and sell the car to a good home here otherwise its goin to the hands of whoever buys it at a dealership or auction

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
A highway patrolman that lives in town keeps giving me hell over my car. he gave me a 100+ ticket for illegal exhaust so i took it to court judge said as long as i made is quieter i didnt get the ticket so well 254 bucks later and 2 glass packs added to what i had before. also judge said officer had to approve well the officer wont approve of it. and the only reason he's pulling this crap is cause he hates me and i hate him.

so i figoure try and sell the car to a good home here otherwise its goin to the hands of whoever buys it at a dealership or auction
Man i would torch them up out front of that mans house and haul ass:p
Sucks to see your going to get rid of the car over it tho.I know i wouldn't

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car no load at 2500 RPM is 80 decibels and in a city nearby that is their limit for exhaust noise so his lieutanant wouldnt help me either and im sick of the BS gona try sell the car and keep my 96 Modded Stroker and buy a new 99 and up 6sp stroker to mod also if i can get what i need for the car to compensate what i spent on it plus the loan i still have left

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to add car comes with H&R Supersport lowering kit with BBK isolators

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well car got traded in yesterday for a 2004 Lincoln LS V8 just an fyi

·
Registered
444 Posts
nice swap imo. post up some pics

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha ill get some an post em later today

·
Registered
599 Posts
hey im not to far from you. you ever take it to marion and see what it would do before you sold it? we were there labor day and last weekend on sat but i dont think i saw you there if you were

1 - 12 of 12 Posts