Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys i recently bought a 1998 bvlack mustang.... now i live in new york a guy i knew had this car around the block from me and he recently got it at the end of the summer of 2011 and it was a Florida car so the paint is mint the interior is mint and underneath is also... now its all stock and im young so i wanna make it all nice like an cobra... by the end of spring beginning of summer i plan on buying 2003 chrome cobra wheels and then i plan on buying the roll/style bar... now here is where im having the problem the car is black but the interior is charcoal... on americanmustang.com they have the black light up bar and then the non-light up bar which is charcoal.... i dont know which one would look better the charcoal or the black one? and also does it really matter it the roll/style bar lights up or does it diffidently make the car look hotter? any help i can get would be appreciated because im gonna stat working so i can get this done im tired of looking at it all stock and i have a year untill i fully get my license but ill have my jr license by sept/oct.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Personally I wouldn't go with the Light Bar. The price it costs isn't worth it in the end. Lowering the car to lessen the wheel gap would be a good way to start. I personally started with a bone stock 01 V6 Convertible (Yellow) and have completely changed it. You wouldn't recognize it from the stock version. I get a lot of people who think it's a GT but its not. It currently is on the cover of CJ Pony Parts Catalog. I started with a bunch of cheap modifications for the exterior and worked my way up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts