Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any pics of a 99-00 stock spoiler painted black on a non-black car? Preferably white but I'm not picky. Just thinking about painting my spoiler satin black tomorrow but I've never seen a 99-00 painted black, just the 01-04 spoilers.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The 03-04 machs look good with the black spoiler, i figure the 99-00 spoiler would to. id go for it.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
do the spoiler mod while your at it

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do the spoiler mod while your at it
Didn't feel like drilling today but I may or may not do that. I did get it painted.

It's the same color as the blackout panel but the blackout panel is very dirty. I also snapped a wingless pic which is why I may not do the spoiler mod. I kind of like the wingless look but the trunk would need a repaint.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks awesome man, i love white cars with black accents. nice job

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks webb :) White wasn't my first choice of colors when I bought the car, but since I started doing the black/white theme it's really grown on me :yes

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Thanks webb :) White wasn't my first choice of colors when I bought the car, but since I started doing the black/white theme it's really grown on me :yes
i agree, i hate it but it went from this:

to this:

also a black spoiler, i know its not your body but still close:

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish I had more of that style of spoiler, SN. I like the way mine came out, but I think the 01-04 spoiler would have looked 10x better.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Oh my spoiler came out way better then I ever imagined. It really makes the car stand out now.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Hey mcqueen, why don't you get to putting that termi front bumper on your car instead of this random ****!

BTW I have my black spoiler from my '04 that I might trade to you. I'd have to see your spoiler in person though

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey mcqueen, why don't you get to putting that termi front bumper on your car instead of this random ****!

BTW I have my black spoiler from my '04 that I might trade to you. I'd have to see your spoiler in person though
Haha I'm actually putting the termi bumper on tonight. I've got the old bumper pulled off and I'm just fighting with the old rivets at the moment :p Have you talked to your gf about whether or not she'll let you get it? **** it, just come get it and don't tell her :shiftyeyes

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Haha I'm actually putting the termi bumper on tonight. I've got the old bumper pulled off and I'm just fighting with the old rivets at the moment :p Have you talked to your gf about whether or not she'll let you get it? **** it, just come get it and don't tell her :shiftyeyes
Good to hear about the bumper. What do you do all day that you have time to paint your bumper, spoiler, make an oil/water separator, have sex with Zip, install a bumper all in like 24 hours? I wish I had the time you did!

I came home today and installed a hood pin on my lunch break haha.

And yeah, I'll probably get that bumper sometime and just take it back to my parent's house. I can put it with the rest of the giant pile of car crap I have there. That's where all my body/fiberglassing stuff is anyway, so it makes sense :)

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good to hear about the bumper. What do you do all day that you have time to paint your bumper, spoiler, make an oil/water separator, have sex with Zip, install a bumper all in like 24 hours? I wish I had the time you did!

I came home today and installed a hood pin on my lunch break haha.

And yeah, I'll probably get that bumper sometime and just take it back to my parent's house. I can put it with the rest of the giant pile of car crap I have there. That's where all my body/fiberglassing stuff is anyway, so it makes sense :)
Haha I'm unemployed and having a hell of a time finding a full time job :p Whenever you want that bumper, just let me know. It'll be sitting in my garage. Oh and there's no longer any mounting tabs on it (although I don't think you planned on actually using it). I got pissed off with the rivets and pulled the tabs off with the bracket so I could get some good leverage haha.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts