Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm working out a deal with flatliner to buy his cobra bumper, but I can't wait to see what it will look like.

Can some of you with the 99/01 bumper post pics of your car both with the regular gt bumper and with the 99/01 bumper, kind of a side by side comparison type thing. I've been searching google all day, but can't really find much. My car is black too, so it'll be much appreciated if you can get pics of a black car that made the swap.

I'll give reps for good examples ;) Thanks guys and gals

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
im a much bigger fan of the 03-04 cobra

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
pictures of my old gt
before

after

Reactions: dcook_14

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I'm not much for the Cobra bumpers on GT's, but WOW, that looks sharp drazga. I think if you had the stock GT hood it wouldn't have looked nice, but that does look cool.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
thanks.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Think it looks great. And there aren't near as many of those as the termi style

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks dragza. Looking great and repped.
I'm not even considering a termi bumper, everyone does those. I think the 99/01 bumper looks way better.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Thanks dragza. Looking great and repped.
I'm not even considering a termi bumper, everyone does those. I think the 99/01 bumper looks way better.
thanks

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
well, heres a shot of it on my cobra. honestly, If you can drop one on there, do it! It gets away from the typical GT look in front and as posted above, isnt as common as the 03/04 style.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Sexiest Bumper Ever!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
In the past 2yrs I'd say the 99/01 front has become just as trendy as the 03/04.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In the past 2yrs I'd say the 99/01 front has become just as trendy as the 03/04.
I would disagree, at least for my part of the country. I've seen several GTs running around with termi bumpers. I saw a GT with a roush bumper, and another one with a roush bumper that I think was an actual roush. The only car I've seen in person that had a 99/01 bumper on it was a 99 cobra, so it wasn't like he chose to put that bumper on there.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone have pics (or can find pics) of before and after swap photos of a black mustang? I'm calling to buy this thing tonight, so I wanna be sure I'll like it. I have a bunch of other **** I wanna buy for my car over the winter, so I don't wanna be blowing my money on a bumper that I end up not loving.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone have pics (or can find pics) of before and after swap photos of a black mustang? I'm calling to buy this thing tonight, so I wanna be sure I'll like it. I have a bunch of other **** I wanna buy for my car over the winter, so I don't wanna be blowing my money on a bumper that I end up not loving.
You will definently love it. I would post pictures of mine but i dont have enough posts...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts