Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fiberglass 6" extended cowl hood cut for whipers. I bought the hood from a buddy that ran it on his car. the hood has a 3 inch crack on the driver side front corner due to an accident before i got it. the hood can be repaired VERY easily and CHEAP by your local body guy. i got a verbal quote for ~$200. not sure of brand but the company no longer makes this hood. currently black but needs sanded and paint. the hood is a pin on. has 4 zeus fasteners on each side. the male part of the fastener comes with the hood but the female does not. the whole kit can be picked up at jags.com for a couple bucks.

Price is 150 o.b.o. ill ship at buyers expense.

pics up tonight

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are the pics. I can get some more upon request. I need to move this thing so any reasonable offer will be accepted.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are the pics. I can get some more upon request. I need to move this thing so any reasonable offer will be accepted.
here are a couple pics on the car before i got it for a reference.. this is not my car its jerons.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
dang, im usually not a big fan of most cowl hoods.. but on that car it looks pretty mean.. good luck on the sale

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Wow thats a big Cowl... to big imo, but im sure its good for clearance mods and heat extraction.

Good luck with the sale man, im sure someone will want it !

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. the hood is big but i set the hood on my car and sat in the seat. im 6'2'' almost 6'3''.i had the seat all the way down and the hood didnt seem too tall or anything.well it was shorter than i expected. my fiance is 5'2'' and she had a very small problem with the hood in the non height adjustable passenger seat. its kinda cool to see the engine torque over when you give it gas. not something you see everyday unless you have a mach or a shaker hood. the hood will definately attract some attention.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow that looks better than i thought it would
it looks alot smaller than it is. i was sure i would have vision problems with it but its not much more that a stock gt scoop for me but im 6'2''.

ill post a pic of a photoshop of the paint scheme i was planning on with the hood on my car. looks nice.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shipping is going to be ~ $250. im in oklahoma so shipping should be the same almost anywhere. east or west coast

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt need this sold. it taking up space.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks alot! Sorry I didnt get it sooner. I think I am going to get the carbon fiber cowl hoood that cruzin concepts offers. I think it will look good on my 04 comp orange stang. I just put black saleen sc s on it with 315s on the back.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts