Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*******IF YOU DONT LIKE BODY KITS PLEASE DONT POST YOUR OPINION IN THIS THREAD*******

I have some parts that were for my 99 mustang gt but are now for sale

authentic Ground Designs 2000 Black Widow Cobra kit for $300 picked up, I paid $1000 for just the kit. front and back bumper used for about 5k miles but just primered, need to be painted. the sides were never installed

NEW carbon fiber black widow wing- $180

NEW APC 3 piece wing that looks like the saleen wing- $100

NEW Fiberglass fenders with the lorinser style vents- $100

NEW Custom 4 piece side scoops/vents, forgot brand name but hard to find- $100

I live in west los angeles. and you can come by anytime to check out the parts. If you buy it all I will cut you a great deal. just need this stuff gone thats why the prices are so cheap.

pics are just from the internet, not actual pics of the parts I have. The cf wing is not painted, its brand new shiny carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
side scoops shipped to 38626

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Could we get some more pics of both wings? The CF BW one and the APC one. Not the internet ones but the one you acually have?

I am intrested in it. What would shipping be to 39577? What is the APC one made of?

PM sent also

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
i like the wing also, but we can not just go by these pics, the guy is going to have to get some pictures

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will try to get most pics today. I have some parts here and some in storage. All pics will be up by monday night for sure.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found a set of brand new fender flares, almost forgot I had them $140 plus shipping.

the only two pics I could find of the kit installed, sorry I couldnt find any others, I can take pics of the kit just sitting there but it doesnt show much.

Carbon Fiber Black Widow Wing, still with original wrapping, just pulled the tape off today for the pics...

The side scoops are Cervinis actually, new never used with the unused tape still on them....

ABS plastic flares...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the fenders, need to be prepped and painted since they are new, few little scratches from being moved around the past 18 months. They are real VIS racing, good quality.

I havent had a chance to get the wing yet, its up in the attic area. I should have pics tomorrow or so. here is a link to what it looks like on a showcar though plus it give you an idea of what the fender flares look like installed...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
pm sent

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
pm sent... I want that wing :rockon:woot

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
The Carbon Fiber wing is up for grabs... This is a great deal guys... CF wings look niiiice

buuuumpp :drink

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats basically what they looked like when I picked them up new. those are just surface scratches, they arent deep and its not like you arent going to have them painted.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what pics do you want me to email? these are the only pics I have. you can right click and hit "save image as" on any of the pics, might be faster.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
anyone know where i can find pics of these flares installed??

1 - 20 of 34 Posts