Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a diablo predator tuner, mind the spelling, will sell for 300 and could ship too if you have pay pal, gonna put it on ebay, i have no use for it!! For GT, never used, i read the manual once that it!!

Talk to me

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
927 Posts
i have a comment but i rather not post it so ill pm you .

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Gonna have to go lower that $300 man. MM guys can get one from AM for less than $300 shipped new.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Even if its new it will not have warranty, so I think the $250.00 offer if fair.
+1....

I'm sry man, but $300 for a diablosport isnt gonna sell here. We can get them off American Muscle for cheaper than that with our 6% discount.

Maybe $300 if it was a SCT...

$250 is about the best you're gonna get here... but o well, i'll just look around more.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow huh, well i could go a bit lower, but setting the prices is your opinion, wasn't aware that you could get it for 300 from am with 6% discount, so no need to get your panties in a bunch, i will not go to 250 but if someone gets a bit more than that we can talk!! I wasn't trying to screw anyone!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
wow huh, well i could go a bit lower, but setting the prices is your opinion, wasn't aware that you could get it for 300 from am with 6% discount, so no need to get your panties in a bunch, i will not go to 250 but if someone gets a bit more than that we can talk!! I wasn't trying to screw anyone!!

O i understand, you're just trying not to lose money, but we're all cheap asses here at MM hahaha

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know we are all cheap asses, i am one of them, but don't like to get bent over too, hahaha, but oh well i am gonna drop the price down, maybe this weekend, but 275 right now shipped isn't too bad either right??

·
Registered
927 Posts
i know we are all cheap asses, i am one of them, but don't like to get bent over too, hahaha, but oh well i am gonna drop the price down, maybe this weekend, but 275 right now shipped isn't too bad either right??
275 is good

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

Thats good. Too bad it isnt an sct or i would buy it asap... my tuner only tunes with sct :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts