Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
im in the same boat lol...sorry to jack the thread but will i need the other piece to bolt the poney to? or can i just bolt up the poney where those holes are on the header panel?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking about jut buying the pony and fabbing my own mounting piece for it... some cheap sheet of aluminum should do the trick and double sided 3m tape or whatever you would want to use to secure it. but i found this emblem for 15 bucks

luckily the guy didnt think ahead and it went off at like 3 am so i won no problem.

cost me all of like 12 bucks because i had some ebay bucks left over :D

edit: ill have pics up before end of week since i just checked and he shipped it out and its already in transit to the fedex hub right down the street from my house :D

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
i was thinking about jut buying the pony and fabbing my own mounting piece for it... some cheap sheet of aluminum should do the trick and double sided 3m tape or whatever you would want to use to secure it. but i found this emblem for 15 bucks

luckily the guy didnt think ahead and it went off at like 3 am so i won no problem.

cost me all of like 12 bucks because i had some ebay bucks left over :D

edit: ill have pics up before end of week since i just checked and he shipped it out and its already in transit to the fedex hub right down the street from my house :D

I think it's best that you went with the real deal... Not the DIY version... You might get away with it now (especially with the 3M), but it might give you a problem in the long run... Just my opinion...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it's best that you went with the real deal... Not the DIY version... You might get away with it now (especially with the 3M), but it might give you a problem in the long run... Just my opinion...
couldnt agree more... everytime i got on ebay i saw these badges going for 20 or less and just didnt have any extra cash since i was saving for my wheels.

but now i had some extra and just decided to get it and im glad i did now lets just hope its in as good of condition as im wanting lol (if not ill just paint it black) it basically a win win

although i reallllly hope its nice and shiny :D haha

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
couldnt agree more... everytime i got on ebay i saw these badges going for 20 or less and just didnt have any extra cash since i was saving for my wheels.

but now i had some extra and just decided to get it and im glad i did now lets just hope its in as good of condition as im wanting lol (if not ill just paint it black) it basically a win win

although i reallllly hope its nice and shiny :D haha
At times I regret blacking out my pony... I like it better chrome...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts