Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know too much when it comes to suspension. I have a 01 full bolt on gt with 125 shot. Going to do suspension next any help and what helps the most. Thanks

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
roush makes a great product with a lot of r&d. I watch a top gear episode wit the gt500 and the 400hp roush and the roush beat the gt500 around the track. That pretty much sold me on the roush.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
HPM Megabytes you'll love'em, springs, frame ties, C/C plates, and shocks/ struts are a great start.

·
Registered
609 Posts
upper and lower control arms and full length sub frame connectors are a great start
+1...btw how's the 125 shot?..what kit are you running?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
upper and lower control arms and full length sub frame connectors are a great start
+1... If I was gunna do it again, Id start with full length subframe connectors. I noticed a huge difference over the rest of my suspension mods. Check out Steeda's stuff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check out Factory five racing they have a great set of upper and lower control armsand the are reasonably priced. I've been runnining them on my 96 cobra for the last 4 years with h&r springs sport springs

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
STEEDA BEATS ALL!!!!!!!! I had full steeda suspension (packs 1,2,3) on my 02 and I could beat just about anything through the twisties man. Steeda.com makes it really easy to buy stuff too, since it's all organized into packages.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts