Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to spend the money on a stealthbox, I'd really like to run two 10's...I found a couple links on ebay, but I might just end up building my own.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I myself am contemplating building my own box. Do you have the Mach 460? With the Mach 460 I had to remove the rear speaker box to get my 2 12s into the trunk and then reinstall the box. If you have the skill I would build

·
Registered
2,223 Posts

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I myself am contemplating building my own box. Do you have the Mach 460? With the Mach 460 I had to remove the rear speaker box to get my 2 12s into the trunk and then reinstall the box. If you have the skill I would build
I have the mach 460, but I'd like to leave the amp rack in...

I can build one, I was just trying to take the easy way out lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just removed the amp rack to get my box in(it wouldn't fit through the back) after I got the sub box in I reinstalled the amp rack

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am only running 1 12" but if you can get your hands on a couple of mach 1000 boxes, you could mod them to fit your 10"s or look to see if you can build boxes in the stock location.

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
I am only running 1 12" but if you can get your hands on a couple of mach 1000 boxes, you could mod them to fit your 10"s or look to see if you can build boxes in the stock location.

Did you build this one? I want one the same style, just so it's tucked away. But I can't find any!

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it bad that I don't remember even making this thread? or that I don't even remember what kind of sub box I ended up going with...That shows how much I drive my car lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
2 12" Pioneer Premiers with a 1600w Massive Audio Nano in a truck rider box

1 - 13 of 13 Posts