Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the intake fit on those heads or do i have to get the 96-98 manifold?

sorry for posting 4v ?'s in this section but i get more and better answers here:)

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
im gunna say yeah it'll fit.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm u sound soo sure. :/

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
lol... im not sure but im still gunna say yeah it would fit!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha so u told me in ur first post... hmmmmmmmm i have to but one soon so i can get this bitch running again.. but im not gonna buy it and it not work.. id come to louisiana and we'd be brawling!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
come on! not to brawl though. Ive got some 4v 5.4 heads. arent they the same?. They are bare but i could sell em kinda cheap. Im not going to use them.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i woulda known that i would grabbed them from ya.. but i already bought my 4v motor..
sorry bro..
if u still have them when i get ready to do my n/a build ill snatch them from ya

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ive got the 5.4 block, bare heads, wiring, all kinds of ****. lol. just sitting. All out of a 00 navi.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
For some reason I was convinced the b-port intake was better? Maybe I'm just thinking about how much better it looks... :/

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how bare are they? no valves or anything?
now that you've said something about a wiring harness.. do u know what to use or how to extend ur wiring harness. acmillr tld me i had to extend certain parts but i dont have a clue how?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well its a 4v.. so better than the c head or not i know its better than the 2v head.. lol..
do u know it the intake will fit..
or do u THINK itll fit like mr.baker?:D

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ive read on it but didnt go into enough detail to remember. And yeah the heads are bare as in ready to be turned in for scrap aluminum. LOL. My dad had our mexican hand take all the motors laying around and get them ready for scrap aluminum. I was like "hold the **** up on that one". LOL!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bwahahaha.. never know when u can use a good navi motor.. hmmmmmmm nice valves and a 8500+ reving cam in those sound good:D

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
B heads have an intake port for each valve, C heads have one larger one. You cant use a C head intake on a B head, it might bolt up, but you shouldn't really try it. I have heard that some B heads have the C head intake, but I don't think those are very common if they do exist.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well i have also found a intake off a aviator.. do thoes come with c heads or b headS?
will the intake fit?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes i do.. why u got one!!?:D

·
Registered
115 Posts
No the intake will not fit

yes i do.. why u got one!!?:D
Yes I have a B Head intake. No a C head intake wont fit. B heads have 8 intake runners per head whereas C heads have 4. they dont go for cheap considering its an original Cobra part. i dont know what i would sell mine for but i do know that i need to recoop some funds from buyin the MMR intake

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
There has been word that Boostang has scammed over another member on the forum.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts