Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title states. i want to see pics of 99 cobra font and 03/04 cobra sides and rear.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Lefty should be in here in a little bit to post pictures of his car

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really want to see the sides with lefty's ride lol. his ride is sick and i think the 03/04 cobra sides would look damn good. i guess its a good thing i cant get a pic because that means it will not be overdone lol.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
that car just needs a drop then it would look perfect

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice. just needs to get rid of the 4x4 look lol. do u have any rear shots that show the skirts also?

·
Registered
70 Posts
^ just look at any 03/04 cobra for rear shots, its too hard to capture all of them together unless you see it in person

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
i really want to see the sides with lefty's ride lol. his ride is sick and i think the 03/04 cobra sides would look damn good. i guess its a good thing i cant get a pic because that means it will not be overdone lol.
Thanks; and I'm working on getting the side skirts actually...just a few things on the list before them though.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yeah I'm not a fan of the 03/04 wing on the regular bumpers...

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
i wasn't till i saw this whole package done. and other than being a 4x4 (which we always give him **** about) his car looks siiiiiiick. ;)
I agree except I think one of the most subtle mods that a lot of people over look...

It makes a huge difference on the car for such a "small" mod, but it's kinda pricey.

03/04 mirrors would complete it. I think every mustang needs those too look good.

·
2009 ROTY
5,646 Posts
well, he "stole" the whole trunk lid off someone on svtp i believe. funny thing is it was sonic blue and when he got it he messed with me and sent me a pic on my cell phone during the day at work that had a pic of the decklid, and the words "thanks buddy!". :lol

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
well, he "stole" the whole trunk lid off someone on svtp i believe. funny thing is it was sonic blue and when he got it he messed with me and sent me a pic on my cell phone during the day at work that had a pic of the decklid, and the words "thanks buddy!". :lol
:lmao

1 - 20 of 24 Posts