Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 electric green cobra with 120000 miles on it. I was going to star modding it but thought that I should maybe trade for a low mileage gt or older low mileage cobra. I would really appreciate any input thank!

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Keep your 99. If it has been maintained and runs good there is nothing to worry about, It will have many more miles left in it yet.

Besides, once you drive a 2v you will realize just how awesome your 4v is

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah right

I'd kill for an electric green cobra

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Ill trade you my 2v with 102k miles and a couple mods :yes

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well the guy that owned it before me didn't really take care of it. He lived on the water and it sat in his driveway for like 2 years, he barley drove it so it has a little rust behind the front rims. Also I know I really do love the car because of the color and I know 4v's are better but I kinda want something ill have for a long time. but thanks your input

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
If you got the car for a good price initially, you could always get the body fixed and repainted. You have a much better starting platform already.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I paid 6k for it:naughty: around here that's the pretty cheap. But it also had white stripes on it but one of the previous owners took them off but it left like a pail white outline of it which kinda looks like it has ghost stripes lol. Any ideas if buffing would get rid of it or do I need a new paint job?

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Go to the Detail section and post a thread. They could give you tips on correcting the paint. I guarantee that it will require more than a quick buff.

·
Best Buy Autotech
697 Posts
keep it man and do basic bolt ons.. 120 aint **** for a mod motor my buddy has been driving his 99 GT since high school and hes sitting around 208xxx and sprays a 75 shot lol

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol that makes me feel better about my mileage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts