·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Nathan Wright
Location (city, state): Bath Pa
Items being sold: 99 R6
Price: 2500

I have a 99 R6 FS/FT. Its got about 15,550 miles on it. The motor runs awesome, starts right up, idles nice and smooth, fresh oil change, oil filter, at 14,500 miles. Inspection was done a few months ago. The bike does have some scratches on it, I beleive the previous owner dropped it but it rides real smooth and straight. No vibrations at all. The only thing that is wrong with it is the shifting, its a little different until you get use to it. It doent grind or seem like its missing a tooth or anything it just sometimes pops out of gear, but i figured a way to ride without it doing it and it works for me pretty good. It also has a new clutch in it that was installed by the previous owner. It also has a 02 tail on it with integrated lights on it, they are nice and bright and much better looking than the 99 tail light. I also have a complete set of trans gears from a 03 R6 which is suppose to be a direct fit for the 99-02 R6 but they were revised to fix the common 99-02 R6 trans problem. The exhaust was also shortened and sounds great. This is a very fun bike to ride. Also have clean title in hand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.