Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has one? Was it a noticable diffrence from not having one? Is it a positive gain or a negitive? Lmk what you guys know about it. Oh and i did a search and come up with nothing for over 10 pages.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has nobody tried this mod? I find that hard to believe with the amount of members on here.

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
i was actually looking at one today. if i end up getting one, i'll let you know. more chassis rigidity is always a good thing. but i'm trying to save weight so i guess there's a trade-off

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I ordered a cheap one so I'll post if it helps. I plan on taking the front sway bar off to help with traction at the track.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Which one did you get? I would of recommended the CHE K-Member Brace with the Torque Limiters that way you can get two benefits of the extra rigidity and limiting drivetrain deflection.

Has nobody tried this mod? I find that hard to believe with the amount of members on here.
Yeah, plenty of people. I'm running the CHE K-Member Brace with Torque Limiters. I enjoy it. :)

i was actually looking at one today. if i end up getting one, i'll let you know. more chassis rigidity is always a good thing. but i'm trying to save weight so i guess there's a trade-off
2008s+ already have a factory A-Arm Brace.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only got a grannatelli as it was $39 bucks total off of eBay. After looking at some pics of the Che limiters I might just make a set myself. They are nice though.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I got the BMR piece and I have noticed a difference, its subtle but its there. I don't have the torque limiters but it for sure helped with cornering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts