Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
first up is a NOS sniper 10 lbs nitrous bottle, does not include gauge just the bottle itself. $100 obo shipped not sold so keep the offers coming SOLD

next up is a very slightly used svt focus fuel pump. $50 obo SOLD

next is a 2 1/16 inch autometer lunar series electric fuel pressure gauge. brand new, never opened. these sale for $250, mine is $235 obo shipped. SOLD

next is a 2 1/16 autometer lunar series boost guage. 0-35 psi, new, never opened. $100 obo shipped.

next is a 2 1/16 autometer nitrous pressure gauge (mechanical). new, never opened. these sale for $140 new. buy mine for $120 obo shipped.

next up is a vector imaging power pack 6. "the power pack 6 distribution unit is designed to allow the user to power up to 6 accesories ranging from 0 to 40 amps PER CIRCUIT! its features include:
installs and is powered up just like a standard stereo amplifier. deminsions are 6x6x2". very small and easily amounted
the ability to to switch on all 6 circuits with a simpole low current ignition switched power source or manually or both (you can individually choose each circuit) by using the switch source option.
this thing is awsome if you want to run nitrous and a binch of other stuff that needs power. i paid $150 for this and its never been used, only pulled out of the box. $140 obo shipped and its yours

next up is an 5" autometer ultimate silver playback tach. its a 9000 rpm model. barely used. these go for over $500 new. mine can be had for $350 obo shipped.

autometer tach adapter. used. $65 obo

belkin universal UPS. 100 minutes backup time, 1200 va (670 watts), $500,000 connected equipment warrenty, 6 outlets, usb and serail cable ports, phone, fax, network port. $100 plus shipping

sharp microwave. barely used. $25 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
hey drgn can you pm me the picture of the nitrous gauge.. the pics wont show up for me.. i'm gonna go with nitrous eventually, but i might go ahead and buy the gauge beforehand

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
he drgn, whats that belkin thing..........?

is that like a backup power source thing/surge protector/all around cool thing?

I might be interested in it for my Aquarium......

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it will do boht, if your power goes out, its got power stored in it to keep everything running for awhile untill the power comes back on

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Your blow down tube will replace the stock pop valve, will it not? Thats what I was thinking but I can't remember. If you still have the bottle next week i will grab it.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also, if you dont like my prices, just shoot me an offer. im pretty flexible, and really, all i can say is no. so shoot me an offer. please. i need to get rid of thiss tuff. its just taking up space at the house and i have no need or use for it anymore.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, sent you a pm back and the bottle is no longer pending, the deal fell through

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sent ya one back

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fuel rpessure gauge is sold

·
Registered
353 Posts
I might want the tach adapter, dunno yet though, I haven't installed my MSD ignition box yet. Will it work with the 6al and an analog tach?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont have a clue, i dont think you need the adapter on your car. i think only the modular cars need them (or at least the modulars with the cops) but like i said i dont know

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nitrous bottle, fuel rpessure gauge, and fuel pump are sold

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sold it for what it listed for up there

1 - 19 of 19 Posts