Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have access to a 19xx hatchback chevette. Its got like 30k miles its in like great shape. i think its early 80's. Its not worth much right? its not like some collectible? anyone know where i can go about selling it?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
original owner, full paperwork.. Can i even get a couple g's for it? i wonder if it would fit a 351 cleveland sucker would runs 10's with ease its less than 2200 pounds

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i know but jesus how many do you see like literally mint condition lol. You know how light it is?? ive been trying to find information on putting a 351 cleveland with a 250 shot of nitrous on it.. Making the chassis solid, a t-56.. I can do it all for under a grand. I guarantee it would run low low 10's maybe 9's when i get done with it..

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
that's probably because those are the only ones left that didn't catch fire.

they were worse than the fieros. (sp)

at the end of the day.. it's still a chevett.

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
that's probably because those are the only ones left that didn't catch fire.

they were worse than the fieros. (sp)

at the end of the day.. it's still a chevett.

oddly enought, the one you didn't know if you spelled it correct is good to go, but the you mispell chevette. what's up with that brah??? :D

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
atleast when someone asks you what you drive you can say a 10 second Vette :D

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
Chevette is by far the worst car Chevy has ever made kinda shitty in the fact like an 80's Nova
my friend drives an 80s nova :)

i always ask him if he wants to race since it would be two great muscle cars racing

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea moron read a dictionary GAWD
I was kidding, and a better defense would have been looking up CHEVETTE in the dictionary:D. I doubt its their. No but really i thought you would catch that i was kidding when i said GAWD i gues you dont know me yet

1 - 20 of 35 Posts