Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I photographed a private track rental at the local track this past weekend, and figured I'd share a couple pictures with you guys.... :naughty:

Turbocharged Lightning

A buddy of ours (and customer of my Husband)...drove it out, ran a 9.33 @ 150, then drove home. :)

A chic in a 2013

And I know they aren't Ford's, but nice eye candy:

Another friend's T-type....he ran 8.15 @ 171

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
That lambo is sinister looking

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take pix of my car!
Haha come down to Fla! I might go to the Texas mile next year with our shop's TT car again...you live near that area? :p

That lambo is sinister looking
It is! Twin turbo Superleggera...It was running no times, but I believe it was running low 10's at 140ish.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I can't remember how your car is doing. So I'll ask "Where dafuq is your cobra pics at ?"

·
MM's unluckiest member
3,351 Posts
:drool Looks like a good time!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Nice pics. I went out to the last few dead hooker events. I was going to go to this one but something came up. Looks like I missed seeing a lot of nice cars run.

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
i agree, they were very drool

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't remember how your car is doing. So I'll ask "Where dafuq is your cobra pics at ?"
Haha car is doing good! I posted a little 'Hello, I'm back!' thread with a couple pictures of it from my last track outing in it. I am hoping to get it cleaned up and get some new shots, just haven't had time with the little crazy boy running around the house. lol

:drool Looks like a good time!
It was a lot if fun!

Nice pics. I went out to the last few dead hooker events. I was going to go to this one but something came up. Looks like I missed seeing a lot of nice cars run.
Oh no good! This was actually a rental held by a shop on N2S Called Redline Performance, but the most recent DH event in Bradenton got rescheduled for I believe Jan 5, and the S. Fla rental at PBIR is going to be Feb. 10th. You should head out to one of them! I'll be for sure photographing the one at PBIR (and possibly blowing up my car there, too haha), I might try and photograph Bradenton, too if they need someone.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I know of whom owns that L.. Love the pic's! That GT makes me want to do all sorts of bad things.

Edit: Sure do! Mistergadget is his handle. Owns LightningGarage.com

Oh yup! He's on N2S as well. lol

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Nice pics, sweet cars! What did the Lambo run?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Very nice pictures!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts